Eric Freeman - Practice Eric Freeman - Practice

Great music

Sounds great. I like people who know what they're doing when it comes to music.

EricFreeman responds:

Thanks mate. However I know barely little when it comes to making music. I just push keys and turn knobs and sometimes it sounds good ;)

Hybrid Rainbow (DEMO) Hybrid Rainbow (DEMO)

Great job

You sound like you know your way around a guitar, and your vocals are fine too. If you could put it all together in a more controlled environment with better tools, you could sound as great as anybody you want to. You sang quieter in this one, but it's not a problem at all, it's just that your recording equipment didn't get things at the right level for it. So if you'd had cleaner sounding recording hardware and a way to compress it, it would've been totally clear in the final song. Save up your dollars for at least that mic, and maybe you can get free help from someone who has software for mixing. Frankly that's all you'd need to sound like you were in a studio. Great job with this one. :)

Ladybird Girl (DEMO) Ladybird Girl (DEMO)

nice work

Sounded pretty good considering your equipment. All accomplished musicians started exactly where you are at some point, or at least I know I did. lol One thing though that threw me off about your guitar playing was when you played F#major instead of minor. Dunno if you did it on purpose but it kinda weirded me out. :P I suggest you keep an eye out for whatever music software you can find because it will really help you in so many different ways to have at least something aiding your creativity. Making stuff without any useful tools can really hold you back. There are all sorts of ways to cut costs but still get a nice sound with music production. Your computer mic gets the job done, but adds a lot of noise, so a good way to fix that is to go to your local Gamestop and buy a usb mic intended for some music game cause it will also work on a regular computer and it's much cheaper than going to a music store and getting any other usb mic. And if you have the money to invest, you could get a usb Snowball mic which still isn't much compared to others but will give you everything you ever need to record good quality live sound. As for softwares, there are various free ones out there if you google it, and that will really help you save some time and frustration. But based on what you pulled off without much to work with, I expect you'd be able to make positively great stuff with better tools. :) Just keep at it.

Ryanson responds:

How much does one cost?

Also, thanks for the review!

Stardust Crazy Stardust Crazy

Kool

I really like this. It played randomly in the chat and I'm glad it did. :) I really sounds modern and up to date. lol I really like it. :D

&amp;lt;PS&amp;gt; Sakura Sakura <PS> Sakura Sakura

Astonishing.

This deserves sooo much response from NG. I've known this song since I was little, but I've never heard such an amazing version before. You used those string absolutely perfectly with the tempo and everything. This piece forces sadness into those listening (even though it isn't about something sad). Frankly I never thought Sakura Sakura could sound this amazing. I wish I could give you a hundred reviews because you deserve many more than just 4!!

PenguinSam responds:

Aww, thank you! I feel that this genre of music is much underappreciated here on Newgrounds. Sadly, most of the users here don't have the maturity to appreciate it (silly 13 year olds) but those who do are amazing. ;)

Thank you for the review! Oh, and check out Gravey. He did a rendition of my version that is truly incredible! :D

<PS>

Orchestral Theme 1 Orchestral Theme 1

Awsum

What an amazing piece. I'm very curious as to how you made it. You have now put me on a quest to find out if there are better music softwares out there that I should be using instead of my current because my songs pale in comparison! XP

Gravey responds:

Thanks bud! Much appreciated.

It's amazing to be honest having professional gear. I've been working with freeware and a totally dead pc for so long that I got used to the limitations imposed on me. My new pc and gear really lets me dive into music with a new fervor and lets me incorporate a wider range of sound.

So I definitely recommend going out and checking into newer and better gear. Whether it be software or hardware, upgrades can really make a big difference.

Thanks for the review.

-Gravey-

Pace Pace Pace Pace Pace Pace

Nice

Nice, I liked the melody's change at 1:30 where the notes became faster. It gave it some spunk.

BananPotais1 responds:

thanks :)

Sad Experimental hip hop Sad Experimental hip hop

Awesome

If this isn't your good stuff, I'd like to hear the rest of your musix. I really liked the sound of this and could easily see it being the intro to a smash hit.

Robot Party Time Robot Party Time

Funky sh*t!

I really like the funk. The synths you chose along with the funky feeling makes it sound little bit like some of the music from Sonic. If I ever did anything productive with animation, I would totally use this.

Pushbar responds:

Thanks for the review!!

Phantasy Star 4 Boss Revamped Phantasy Star 4 Boss Revamped

Nice

Of all the Phantasy Stars I played back in the day, 4 was my fav. I'm glad to hear this revamped. Great job

CleaverX responds: