A Night Ride A Night Ride

Awesome music

Awesome. This game is pretty fun but I die pretty quickly. lol You chose some excellent music for it and my fav is 'All the Music'. lol Thanks for putting it in there. :)

Stab Frogs Stab Frogs

Pretty kool

I liked it mostly, but then I walked over the wall to the left and fell to eternity. That's what people in the game business like to refer to as an unfixed bug.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

good

Pretty darn good, but the invincibility after being hit doesn't last long enough. Also the proximity at which you are hit by enemies is too sensitive. Fix those two things and it will seem a lot more professionally tweaked.

Bouncy! Bouncy!

Great

Good game, but on the second level I got to a part that was impossible.

Terrascape Terrascape

Pretty sweet

I played it for quite a while. I liked how you had Puff the Magic dragon in there with Honah Lee. :)

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

great game

Coulda been better if it was actually beatable though...

GTA4: The Flash Game GTA4: The Flash Game

fart

first I didn't know what to expect for about a minute of no movement, then when it loaded and started playing it looked entertaining so I watched and thought it was funny. Then it went black, did nothing, made some almost comprehensible noise, then it was over. Did you have a goal at first?

HarraH responds:

wat? no

Ely Ely

excellent

It's not as long as a full fledged game, but since it's a free online flash, I don't expect that. It's an excellent game for being as short as it is. And the puzzles are great, so it can keep someone's attention for a quite a while. I'm very happy to hear how Only Heart was used, and glad my song could help. :) I only wish I had mastered it better to add to the affect of the game.

Paper Mario World Paper Mario World

good and kool

It was visual well made and looked like alot of effort, but there were some issues that kept me from continuing once I died. but 5 and 10.

Family Guy :Fighting Game Family Guy :Fighting Game

Goodness

It looked good and was entertaining enough, but for someone on a laptop, it's impossible to use the second character.