Apple Pie Apple Pie

I need this kind of fun in my life

Text World Problems Text World Problems

Loves it. I'm glad I'm not the only one who deals with this crap. lok

National Spelling Bee! National Spelling Bee!

One of the funniest things ever. People complain about the repetitiveness of it without actually getting that that's the whole point, she's being asked to say numerous sentences about feces. And therein lies the humor, the voice acting for her was amazingly spot on with the things she said and the humor of this occurring at a spelling bee. So great, I've watched it several times and shared it with others because it's one of the few animations in the world that has ever made me laugh this much.

Now your a Pirate! Now your a Pirate!

Cool, but I don't get the title, now my a pirate??

How to get chicks How to get chicks

Really?

Really ackbob? Looks like an amateur made it? Those drawings looked pretty damn good from where I'm sitting. Maybe you have yours set to ultra mega low quality and you couldn't actually see the animation. That's probably it.
I think this flash is creative and "a sure steady hand did this"

Messed-Up Bible Stories 9 Messed-Up Bible Stories 9

Don't stop making these

Oh my god this is wrong and you're going to hell but I thought it was funny anyway... is what everybody else has said so far, which they wouldn't have had you mocked any other religion besides theirs. The majority of people in the world are self centered morons. Sad isn't it? I for one will say thank you for making this 100% truthfully honest realistic rendition of the kinds of events that made up today's religions that people devote their lives to. The bible is legit because god says so according to the bible that says god exists. Paradox much??

Snorlax Vs Snorlax Snorlax Vs Snorlax

omg

Your flashes are so funny. I'm a fan!

vlaktemaat responds:

Awesome!

Neenja 2 Neenja 2

Great

Kool animation, but the funny thing is that in Japanese the word 'ninja' really is pronounced 'neenja', so technically he's saying it right.

18 & Seru 18 & Seru

Perfect

I just had to say that the person who posted before me is a GodDamn fucking retard. I just can't stand how little children who shouldn't even be watching this stuff are posting idiotic reviews letting everyone know they're no older than 10 yrs old. The animation is perfect. Seriously, that idiot asked the person who made the animation if they noticed how it changed. When I learn of people who are that stupid, I lose hope for the future of the human race.

Press Start: Familiar Press Start: Familiar

awesome

I absolutely LOVED the TMNT1 underwater reference.